8.09.2010

Anuncie primero!


Before I jump straight into my first blog, I should be polite and introduce myself,

so here here I am!

My name is Claud Forsbrey, but you can call me Cloud, hi! I currently reside in bright grey ole' England. I am an avid doodler, jewellery dabbler, novice baker and aspiring adventurer. I will be contributing to Loop's lovely blog, with bits of creative bobs and nibbles of everything in between.

Alas! It is blog time, I will start with a big chunk of inspiration to me - LeJu Jewellery.

LeJu is fast becoming a leader in ethical and sustainable jewellery, the designer Lenny Trines, is a Dutch born London based jeweller, who absorbs inspiration from natural elements, and whilst travelling through South America discovered a unique natural sustainable material from the depths of the Amazonian Rain Forest better known as Vegetable Ivory - What is Veg Ivory you say?

Well, Veg Ivory comes from a palm tree, and is in the form of a seed, similar to the shape of conkers, but with the durability, hardness and look of Elephant ivory.

Thus, Veg Ivory is the 100% sustainable equivalent to Elephant Ivory - It is that amazing!

Et Voila!

Above, 'Avatar' Necklace by LeJu

Lenny has the ability to understand colour and play with other materials to give her designs another lease of life. She experiments and pushes her creative design boundaries which keeps LeJu flowing fresh with ideas. I love her designs, colour and passion for sustainable design, and I hope you will enjoy her amazing designs just as much as me.

If you like what you see, be sure to have a good gander at their whole range on the below link :)


No comments: