8.19.2010

Amy’s Drawers

4817923343_ffdf8a57ac_z

As many of you know, we recently moved home and office to a new neighborhood; Loop officially has its own room and feels Quite Grown Up …

I recently received an online order from a girl named Amy who, low and behold, lives on my new street ! I had to take a double take; someone who lives just blocks away found loop quite by accident on the World Wide Web, I discovered.  We arranged to meet at the local coffee shop, me with baby in Bjorn and roll of paper in hand and Amy with a smile, a friend and a story of how she intended to use the paper to refinish a set of Ikea drawers.  Check out her process and finished product here on Flickr.  I love it, Amy;  it was so nice to meet you … !

1 comment:

Nancy said...

fun!

That's what is so wonderful about your designs – the patterns are perfect to add especially to home decor!