3.17.2008

Loop's Eco-Baby Finds!



Here at Loop, we are always keeping an eye for great design and environmentally friendly products. And, no joke, almost every day in the past month, I have gotten the news that a friend or a friend of a friend is expecting! With all these new-moms-to-be in our circle, I got to searching for eco-baby items online and came across the most fabulous finds!!! My favorite is Amenity Nursery. Modern and organic, these nursery items are adorable! So cute, in fact, that I am keeping on file for whenever the day may come that I will need a nursery!






Another great product I came across is Baby Bear Shop. They have wonderful gift sets (how convenient since I will be needing many baby gifts)! Their products, like Cheeky Baby Butter and 'All the better to kiss you with' Lip Balm, are all made with 100% plant-derived ingredients and are 99% organic. They also plant a tree for every purchase! How great! Be sure to check out their website and read about how their company was formed. I found it very interesting and informative. I was very happy to find such adorable and easily-accessible eco-baby products. I'm sure our friends will be just as elated for their little 'green bean' that is on the way!

No comments: