4.07.2010

500 possibilities

 

fellissimo colored pencils

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERASAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA

You may remember my post about the 500 Pencil Program from Fellissimo’s Social Designer site. Every month has found the postman bringing me a new tray of delicious colors to work with. It feels a bit like what I imagine the era of milkmen used to be; the doorbell rings and fresh, wholesome goodness is there waiting for you … The latest palettes have been tender greens and yellows, fire-struck reds, sensual purples, and watery blues. I invited my mom – my Doodlespark partner and a true color lover – to create a new drawing for each color palette I receive. Now, as I send Doodlespark drawings to her, I also send a set or two from the 500 Pencil series, carefully marking the color palette on the back of each drawing, along with our customary notes what we’re thinking + feeling about a given drawing.  Above are some drawings in progress …

No comments: